St Michael and All Angels Church, Crewe Green
A landmark that has benefited the community since 1857. St. Michael & All Angels Church is a pleasant mid-Victorian Church that was consecrated in 1857. It is set within its own grounds in a semi-rural location within Crewe Green Parish and is often referred to as ‘Crewe Green Church’. Its historical significance is reflected in its Grade 2* listed building status.
For more information on the Church and the Friends of St Michael’s please click the link below: